Challenges always come before solutions
“Get Start: challenges always come before solutions” is a project, leaded by G.U.S. and funded by Erasmus+ Programme (KA2), which aimed to exchange knowledge and share experiences and best practices in the asylum field.
The participants of the project have been selected among the staff of the partners organizations (GUS, GUS Albania, AFAD and ANTIGONE) from four different countries (Italy, Albania, Turkey and Greece). All the partners have in common the experience in the asylum and migration field in providing a variety of services to refugees populations.
The project focused on two concepts: making a reflection about the refugees crisis and humanitarian issues challenging EU and improving the critical thinking of the participants.
The idea of the project is to create a dynamic learning community to share best practices and approaches with an operational focus.
The participants travelled in the partner’s countries to participate a short-term activities to improve achievement in relevant basic and transversal competences in a lifelong learning perspective, through formal or non-formal education and training.
The aim of the project is to improve the level of key competences and skills of the participants in a non-formal educational experience, developing and reinforcing networks, increasing their capacity to operate at transnational level in the field of refugees.
The project consisted of:
- Trasnational Project Meeting: Kick off Meeting in Macerata, Italy
- First short-term joint staff training event: Thessaloniki, Greece
- Second short-term joint staff training event: Tirana, Albania
- Third short-term joint staff training event: Lecce, Italy
- Lecce | Final meeting Get Start!
- Tirana | Mobility Session Get Start!
- Salonicco | Mobility Session Get Start!
- Macerata | Transnational Project Meetings Get Start!